Welcome to the biennial Internet, Politics, and Policy (IPP) academic conference series, which subjects the relationship between the Internet, policy and politics to multi-disciplinary scrutiny. Convened by the Oxford Internet Institute (University of Oxford) and OII-edited academic journal Policy and Internet, and supported by the ECPR Standing Group on Internet and Politics, the conference will take place at the University of Oxford on Thursday and Friday 13-14 September 2018.
The call for abstracts will be announced in October 2017.
A special issue will be published in the journal Policy and Internet.
- Professor Helen Margetts, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dr Jonathan Bright, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dr Vicki Nash, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dr Vili Lehdonvirta, Oxford Internet Institute
- David Sutcliffe, Oxford Internet Institute
- Dr Andrea Calderaro, European University Institute / ECPR
Partners and Sponsors
This conference is organised by the Oxford Internet Institute (University of Oxford) for the Journal Policy and Internet, in collaboration with the European Consortium of Political Research (ECPR) standing group on Internet and Politics. We are grateful for sponsorship from the Policy Studies Organization (PSO) and American Public University (APU).